We Are Hiring!
We’re looking to hire an eCommerce Digital Shelf Manager here in Bristol (UK) to help us over-deliver on our client’s expectations!
Do you know your vlookups from your concatenates? Your SEO from your CRO? Are you excited by eCommerce and in awe of automation?
If so, we’d LOVE you to take a look at our job description below 👇
eCommerce Digital Shelf Manager (Bristol, UK)
We‘re looking for someone who is…
📈 Analytical and good with data…a bit of an Excel wizard!
💡 Bubbling with ideas and has the conviction to turn them into reality
🚀 Excited by the challenges of working in an early stages start-up
💻 Passionate about eCommerce, technology and automation (but not necessarily an expert)
🌊 Ready to dive in, learn proactively and become an integral part of a close team
The Role of Digital Shelf Manager will…
- Use data and analytics from both our platform and third party platforms to identify optimisation opportunities for our clients (Google Analytics, Amazon Retail Analytics, HotJar and more…)
- Work with our client’s and/or their retailer partners to drive the execution of the identified opportunities
- Manipulate and transform large quantities of data using Microsoft Excel (you’ll need to use vlookups, concatenates, pivot tables and more…)
- Project manage (and have an active involvement in) the creation and implementation of product content including titles, descriptions, attributes, photography, videos, HTML content and more
- Understand and be able to implement SEO best practice to improve visibility of product detail pages on both Google and retailer websites
- Develop an awareness of our client’s brands and product ranges and how they position themselves in the market
- Play an active role in product development based on client feedback and from personal experience when using our software
- Maintain a strong awareness of digital shelf developments, news and innovations within the eCommerce industry
- Support the development of business processes, workflows, guides and other documentation that will act as the foundations for our business framework
Company Culture & Role Development
Joining the company at such an early stage means you will be a fundamental part of the business and the development of our companies’ culture. Your hard work will have a tangible impact on revenues and we expect your role to develop in parallel with the growth of the company.
Our goal is to create a happy family with happy families. A team of individuals who understand, value and support one another and who are excited to turn up and work hard each day. This means building a culture of trust, fair compensation, flexible working, celebration of success and a growing list of company benefits.
This opportunity starts as a 6 month contract with a pro-rata salary of £20k-£30k depending on level of experience. There is potential to become a permanent member of our team next year with holiday and benefits to be discussed as we build out the plans for our company culture (which you’ll be a big part of)! 🤞
The role is available to start immediately and will be full time, based in the centre of Bristol.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com 😊